We Are IT Infrastructure Experts.
Since 2002, Airnet has helped companies improve the efficiency, reliability, security, and maintenance of their IT systems while lowering the overall costs and redirecting resources to focus on what moves business forward.
Airnet embraced cloud technology early on and quickly attained Gold Cloud Platform and Nationally Managed Partner status with Microsoft. Our dedication to the cloud is a focal point of our business, and we strive to identify the most effective use of the Microsoft Azure platform through cloud or hybrid cloud deployments.
We combine our cloud expertise and over 15 years of experience managing physical and virtual data centers with our cloud-based IT professional and managed services so you will experience a skilled partner dedicated to your IT infrastructure and overall cloud success.
Airnet is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee, known as "Gig City", for 10-gig per second internet fiber service available to all residents and businesses.
The Airnet Advantage
- 24/7/365 Technical Support
- SOC 1 compliant
- Tier III-compliant data center management services available
- Certified Technicians for Azure, SQL Databases, Backup and Recovery, and more
- Consultations, training, and best practice recommendations offered
- Deep knowledge of physical/virtual machine data centers for performance and cost comparison to the public cloud
- Access to a Gold-Certified Microsoft Partner with deep connections across many industries