Azure Cloud Engineer
Airnet Group is seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer with 3-5 years of experience as a Microsoft Systems Engineer. The ideal candidate will have worked with large data center configurations, be able to discuss Microsoft Azure and related products at a solutions level, and travel 20-30% of the time. Candidates can be based in Chattanooga, TN, Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, NC, or Tallahassee, FL.
Description of Typical Duties:
- Design, Plan and Migrate deployments of customer on-premises data center/applications to Microsoft Azure.
- Develop cloud automation tailored to customer’s needs.
- Gather, review, and validate network requirements, VNETs, and network security groups.
- Deploy and configure network and firewall configurations
- Create detailed project plans and present for customer approval.
- Configure and Deploy Microsoft System Center into the environment.
- Troubleshoot VMware ESX, Windows Server, Active Directory, and physical infrastructure issues that may occur.
- Ability to deliver presentations, discuss Microsoft Azure and complimentary products at a solutions level.
- Using PowerShell and other scripting languages to complete day to day tasks.
Three-five years of experience as a Microsoft Systems Engineer supporting environments that include: Windows Server, Azure, Hyper-V, VMware, Active Directory Services.
Experience with automated deployment and integration of Azure both cloud and on-premises.
Familiarity and/or experience with Microsoft System Center integration and deployment.
Experience with various firewall configurations – multi-vendor knowledge preferred.
Experience with large data center configurations preferred.
Willing to travel 20-30%.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business, or technical field, or equivalent education, training and/or related work experience.
Microsoft MCSE and Azure Certifications are preferred.