Airnet Azure Foundations (AAF) Prerequisite Information Form
Requirements Prior to Setting Up Airnet Azure Foundations:
- Airnet Azure Foundations assumes the customer has already set up their Azure tenant.
- The Enterprise Agreement (EA) Administrator must be available to create new Azure accounts.
- The User Account Administrator must be available to create new User Accounts in Azure. (This may be the same contact as the EA Admin.)
- Customer should choose a primary region for deployment. A secondary region will be chosen based on the primary region's sister pair. Click the link for more information: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/best-practices-availability-paired-regions
- Customer should provide a short, three to four-character acronym that represents their organization. This will be used when naming accounts and deploying resources.
- Customer should identify an IP address range that is not currently defined on-premises. We recommend a /17 for each environment. For government customers, this translates to a /16; one /17 for Government Cloud and one for Commercial.
*= Required field
Information about Azure Regions https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/best-practices-availability-paired-regions
423-664-7678, Ext. 3