Airnet Group is seeking a Network Engineer with 3-5 years of experience. The ideal candidate will have worked with large data center configurations, have multi-vendor knowledge and experience with Cisco, Juniper, Aerohive, Meraki, Aruba, Palo Alto, Check Point, and FortiGate, and able to travel 20-30%. Position based in Chattanooga, TN.
Description of Typical Duties
- Design, Plan and Install networks with customer on-premises data centers and/or Cloud providers.
- Configuring and installing various wired/wireless network devices and services.
- Gather, review, and validate network requirements, VNETs, and network security groups.
- Deploy and configure network and firewall configurations.
- Create detailed project plans and present for customer approval.
- Monitor network performance and implement performance tuning as needed.
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Provide configuration management and security compliance for virtual infrastructure and datacenter server equipment.
- Create and maintain documentation relating to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Deploy Mobile Device Management environment (Intune, AirWatch).
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Network Engineer supporting environments that include: Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless APs, load balancers, VPNs, QoS, MPLS, etc.
- Experience within environments that include: Windows Server, Azure, Hyper-V, VMware, Active Directory Services.
- Multi-vendor knowledge and experience should include: Cisco, Juniper, Aerohive, Meraki, Aruba, Palo Alto, Check Point, and FortiGate.
- Experience with large data center configurations preferred.
- Willing to travel 20-30%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business, or technical field, or equivalent education, training and/or related work experience.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP Certifications are preferred.
- Microsoft MCSE and Azure Certifications are a plus.